One of my family’s favorite bread with lots of sugar and cheese 😁 Other than pandesal, Ensaymada is one of the most popular dessert of Filipino nation. It is known for its great sweetness and fluffiness.
Here are the simple ingredients:
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening – -softened to room temperature
- 1 envelope active dry yeast – (about 7-9 grams (1/4 oz) or 1 tablespoon) – proofed in 1/4 cup warm water ( See Note 1 for alternative)
- 3 1/2 cup flour
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter – – softened to room temperature- for brushing
- 1/2 cup butter – – softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Kraft cheese – or other grated cheese
2 Chronicles 7:13-15
This is so simple recipe but packed of greatness.
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Frozen Mixed Veggies
Nitrates Free and Gluten free Italian Sausage
Organic Beef Broth
Plantbase Butter Alternatives
Please Watch this video for step by step. thank you!
Next recipe will be veggie burger..Stay tuned!