SIMPLE Spicy Fish Escabeche is one of the classy way of cooking fish. It’s sweet and sour taste that made it dish—tinguishable from the rest!
Please follow us on Facebook and Youtube: Couples Food And Adventures
Our Official Site where you can see lots of lots of lots of Recipe Ideas for your everyday or even for your next big party or potlucks is at http://www.couplesfoodandadventures.com
Fish. (2 large size & fried)
Cooking oil 2 tbsp
Pineapple juice 3/4 cup
Vinegar. 1/2 cup
sugar. 4 tbsp
Annatto oil. 2 tbsp
Salt and pepper. 2 tsp each
Ginger and garlic 2 tbsp each (minced or sliced)
Cornstarch. 1 tbsp
Optional Chili oil
1. Fry the fish. Set aside.
2. Sauté Ginger and Garlic.
3. In a separate bowl, mix pineapple juice, vinegar, annatto oil, sugar, salt and pepper.
4. Pour into the sautéd ginger&garlic.
5. Add the fried fish.
6. Let it boil for 3 minutes on each sides of the fish.
7. Taste it and adjust accordingly
8. Combined cornstarch and water then add to the fish.
9. Stir and off the fire.
10. Serve hot with chillies on top if you prefer spicy 😋
Thank you so much for watching. Please click like, share and subscribe on your youtube channel Couples Food And Adventures. Thank you!!!! ❤️
Stay safe everyone! I’ll be posting recipe everyday single day so it is really worth it to subscribe and click the notification bell 🔔 #couplesfoodandadventures